Friday, March 7, 2014

Chosen Child | Jais

Hello!  It's Kaitlyn here with today's Chosen Child of the Day!   I hope you are prepared to be overwhelmed with cuteness, because Jais here has cuteness oozing out of him!


Do you see what I mean?  Just look at those cheeks!! SO kissable!  Okay...I need to get a hold of myself so this can actually be a decent post.  Believe me, I could sit here and type thousands of words that describe this precious little boy, but we'd be here forever and you wouldn't learn much valuable information.  And come on, every thing I would say is just going to state the obvious, this kid is cute! ;)

Jais is overall a pretty healthy child, according to his profile on Reece's Rainbow his only diagnosis is Down syndrome.

Jais needs a mommy and daddy to help him grow up.  He would make a fantastic son for anyone, if you ask me.

Here's what a family who met him say's about him:

  
From a family who met him in November 2013:
He is very cute and seems well liked by his nannies. I’m not sure if he’s walking or not, when his group goes out to walk he is always in a stroller. He sat very nicely when the older class did an autumn program last week

Jais deserves a family!  And soon!  He will 4 years old in November.   He's waited FOUR long years of his life in an orphanage.  Never celebrating a birthday before.   :(   I don't think he even has anyone advocating for him.   



Thank you so much for taking a little bit of time to read about Jais!  Say a special little prayer for him today, if you think of it. :)   

Don't forget to share on your social media!   Just copy this link then paste it on whatever site you'd like! 

             http://chosentobless.blogspot.com/2014/03/chosen-child-jais.html

love,

      Kaitlyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\