Thursday, December 13, 2012

Afua Wolfenbarger

A few months ago, I fell in love with an African princess.  She was oh so gorgeous, tiny, and in need of love. She was listed on Reece's Rainbow as Allison, I always referred to her as 'Baby A'.  I prayed my heart out for that African princess, I prayed for her health, for safety, and most of all a family.  I awaited the day she would be taken off the 'Other Angel Girls 0-5' page and put on the 'My Family Found Me' page.  It would be an answered prayer.

In the first week or two of September, my cute African princess was listed on the 'My Family Found Me' page!  I was overjoyed!  I was almost in disbelief that she was there!  That someone other then myself saw her potential, and wanted to make her their daughter!   Baby A, was CHOSEN by someone, she was hand picked, out of 1,000 other kids.  She was chosen. She will be loved, cherished, and always rejoiced over.

I messaged her new momma, and we chatted a little bit.  She thought it was wonderful that I loved Baby A, and that I desperately wanted her to get a family.   She said that she thought I should be Baby A's honorary Auntie.  I gladly accepted that suggestion, and have an emense love for my neice.

Today Friday, December 13th, 2012 Mrs.Wolfenbarger announced that a gracious judge in Africa made Baby A an official, legal Wolfenbarger!  Afua (Baby A) is now OFFICIALLY a Wolfenbarger, she is legally part of an amazing, wonderful caring family!  She is not an orphan anymore, although she is still at the orphanage, she has a family.  She is officially theirs, forever and ever, to love, to cherish, to encourage, and to believe in.   I cannot wait to see more photos of her as she grows, and strives, and soaks up all the love she can!

Here is a collage that Mrs.Wolfenbarger made of Afua, she is precious and I cannot wait for her to come HOME. :)



Please keep the Wolfenbarger family in your prayers as they finish out the rest of this beautiful Journey! :)

God Bless,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\