Friday, January 6, 2012

Because, Prayer is All We Can Do.

 The prayers we pray for these children are all they have. At the moment they have nothing else, but the comfort God gives them.

 I want to challenge you! I'm working on Russia Region 42, until all 20+ children have found someone special to became their "prayer warrior" I will stay on this region!  Because, prayer is all they have!  The prayers we pray!  Please I strongly encourage you to look at the region, if you feel like God is tugging at your heart to pray for more than one, GO FOR IT!  Let no one stop you from helping save children's lives!  Prayer is powerful!  The most powerful way to help save!  God is BIGGER than all the problems & challenges these precious angels are facing!  If we pray, there's no stopping us!  GOD WILL SAVE!  God performs miracles everyday!     I truly believe this will help!  I think that God will work in wonderful ways to save these children but, it's got to start here & NOW!   Don't wait!  Find that child God is calling you to help save!
Then e-mail me @ Ksizemore16@gmail.com or Prayerwarriorsofgod@hotmail,com (I might not respond as quick if you e-mail the second address, just so your aware =) )
Tell me the child God has put on your heart to begin praying for daily, make it your goal!  You can do it! :)    After that I will take the picture of that baby you've chosen to pray for & I will make a special collage for you to set as your desktop background, share on your facebook!  So you'll be able to spread the word about the little orphan angel of yours! <3 :)

God will be so proud of you!  His child helping to save HIS children that HE created!  :)  

Feel free to leave a comment with your email & the name of the child you've chosen, & I will go ahead & fix a photo collage!
I want this to BIG I want to SAVE more lives than ever before!  We can be the change we've wished to see! :)




1 John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him."






!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHARE THIS 
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\