Thursday, August 18, 2011

NEW Photo's Of Tabitha

Hi everyone, it's Kaitlyn posting NEW photos of "my" baby girl, Tabitha!!   You must see these adorable photos!  I fall in love with her all over again every time I see her beautiful face!  I feel that God is going to find her forever family soon!  I don't know why I feel that way, I just do!  I have great hope for this little cutie!  Please read my older posts on Tabitha, if you haven't already & don't forget to share!







IS SHE NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY YOU HAVE EVER SAW????    I am totally in love with her!!!   I know that we will find her forever family!!!    Please share, pray & donate to little Tabitha.
To view/donate to Tabitha's fund please CLICK HERE!! 

If you have ANY questions at all just e-mail me here @ Kate2blue@gmail.com I'd love to help you out!


Thanks so much for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\