Saturday, August 6, 2011





Little Valya, now has $18.00 towards her adoption. A very short while ago she didn't have ANYTHING going towards her adoption!

If you would like to donate to her, just click HERE.

I wish I could go to her orphanage and take her home. Even though I've never met her I love her so much. <3 Just the thought of her being in an orphanage without a family makes me want to cry.

She's waiting...waiting for someone to come and take her home, to be her forever family!

What if  YOU are her family? The one she's been waiting for to bring her home, to love her!  




-Lately I have been trying to figure out what I can do to help! I feel that blogging isn't enough... If anyone has any ideas, please leave a comment below!-
   Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love."

// Unnecessary or rude comments will be deleted. \\